Being creative is part of a lifestyle. If you’re having trouble with figuring out how to implement creative thinking in your daily life, it might help to do some isolated activities. Over time, you will begin to think in a more innovative fashion and be a well of ideas! Here is a list for you to use as a starting point.
- Complete an online tutorial you’ve bookmarked for later.
- Stick googly eyes on inanimate objects.
- Mix patterns that people say “clash.”
- Make a list longer than you think you can finish.
- Share your life and findings via snail mail and the internet.
- Decorate cupcakes in an awesome way.
- Try to have a $0 shopping trip due to coupons, sales, etc.
[tc-related post=”223459″ align=”right”]
- Collect something very specific.
- Wear a mask, crown (or other headwear) that you made all day.
- Clear off your entire workspace and reorganize (don’t put anything…
View original post 883 more words